Effective: August 24, 2016
1. Legal Agreement.
2. Information Collected by Startegy.
Startegy, from time to time, may engage trusted, industry-standard third party providers to provide financial account aggregation services. Your Personal Information may be transmitted to such third party providers and securely stored on their servers. Startegy is not responsible for any of any third party provider’s actions or inactions. You authorize Startegy to provide such third party providers with your Personal Information.
3. Removal of Your Personal Information.
If you provide Startegy written notice of your request to remove your Personal Information, we will endeavor to remove it as quickly as possible. You understand that any such removal is only intended to result in the removal of your Personal Information from Startegy’s own records, but will not result in, nor will your request create an expectation of, any removal of any information about you from the Available Information.
4. Other Information.
Startegy may store, and you authorize Startegy to store, your Credit Card and/or Sensitive Information solely for its purposes. Startegy will not share your Credit Card and/or Sensitive Information for any purposes, unless Startegy first obtains your prior written consent to do so.
5. Aggregate Information.
6. Use and Sharing of Your Personal Information.
- Startegy may use your Personal Information to create and maintain your account, to personalize your experience, and to send periodic e-mail communications relating to the Service, such as purchase receipts, account confirmations, and customer service correspondence. Startegy may provide your e-mail address to a third party service solely for the purpose of marketing third party services to you, delivering e-mail communications and preventing fraudulent transactions, however, STARTEGY WILL FIRST ENDEAVOR TO OBTAIN YOUR AUTHORIZING SIGNATURE TO DO SO BEFORE TRANSMITTING YOUR INFORMATION.
- You understand and agree Startegy may monitor usage on the Website and the Services and may share your use of the Website and Services with law enforcement agencies and officials in response to inquiries or if Startegy has reason to believe your use of the Website and Services is for an unlawful purpose. Startegy may share your use of the Website and/or Services as required by law, a court order, a subpoena or other court proceedings, or as Startegy determines is necessary or advisable to protect its interests.
- Startegy may use your Personal Information to improve the Website and the Services. Startegy may share Internet protocol addresses used to access the Website with designated third parties to prevent and prevent and detect fraud. Startegy may use services and technologies provided by other companies to assist Startegy in understanding your use of the Website. Your Personal Information may be available to such third parties to the extent that their technology collects such information for Startegy’s use. Startegy reserves the right to transfer your Personal Information to any successor in interest to all or some portion of the Startegy business.
7. Children’s Privacy.
- The Website and the Services are directed to people who are at least 18 years old. Startegy does not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are aware that Startegy has collected Personal Information from someone under the age of 18, please alert Startegy at email@example.com and the information will be removed from our system as soon as reasonably possible.
- Startegy does not knowingly aggregate or provide information about people under the age of 18. You are only authorized to use the Website and the Service, or to provide Startegy your information if you are at least 18 years old.
8. Contacting Startegy.